After nearly two decades, the Dickinson PD has brought back "National Night Out". NNO is a nationwide event that encourages the public to get together with their neighbors, get to know each other, and take a stand against crime.
This year's community NNO will be held at the Biesiot Activity Center on the DSU campus on Thursday, August 8th between 5:00 PM and 8:30 PM.
There will be free burgers and brats, music & games, emergency vehicle displays, drug dog demonstrations, information booths, Neighborhood Watch sign-up, and more. Some of the items include;
- Police car displays by the Dickinson PD, Southwest Tactical Team, Stark County Sheriff's Office, and North Dakota Highway Patrol
- Fire truck displays by the Dickinson Fire Department and Dickinson Rural Fire Department
- Ambulance display by Dickinson Area Ambulance
- Medical helicopter display by Spirit Lifeline
- Drug dog demonstrations by Dickinson PD
- Kid games like bean bag toss, ring toss, minnow races, and water hose game
This year's National Night Out is proudly sponsored by Marathon Oil, Coca-Cola of Dickinson, Dickinson Police Department, and the Dickinson Fire Department.
We hope to see you there!